Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quilt Camp Was Fun

I went to the Cactus Patchers Fall Quilt Camp in Prescott at the Emanuel Pines Camp. What fun I had. Mary Hartmann was my traveling companion and roommate. We left Thursday and came home Sunday afternoon.
First we visited all the quilt stores in Precott Valley and purchased a fat quarter of purple fabric for the fabric raffle. I didn't win but last year I won the thread raffle.
We got our sewing gear set and proceeded to sew. There were 24 of us Cactus Patchers at this year's camp. What fun we had. We didn't have to cook all weekend. The food was so good. See some pictures of camp below.
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Fall Quilt Camp 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Mary said...

Jan,
You did a great job on the slideshow!!!!! You took more pictures than I.

Kristin said...

I am glad you had such a great time! I want to see that quilt in person that you just finished. It looks beautiful! Do you have any pictures from your reunion to post?