Monday, August 30, 2010

Get Away Auction Item

I will be going to camp next week and will be taking an item to be auctioned off on Saturday night. I made a sewing bag that has sewing stuff embroidered on the front with a little butterfly in the center trying to land on a needle. The butterfly was put there to coordinate with the inside lining which has butterflies.
The bag has two zippers which open to reveal pleaces to put sewing notions. Also I put a plastic pocket on the inside with a zipper so more stuff can be stored and seen. The bag also has another area with a pocket where rulers or larger items can be stored. This bag would be great to organize and carry all the sewing stuff to class and could always be ready to go. Hope someone likes it well enough to bid high on it.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Jan,
Your bag turned out great!! I think everyone is going to want it. I'm looking forward to camp!!