Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Glitter Graphics

I can't believe its my birthday already, so soon - Sunday, August 31. Boy does time go by so fast. I don't believe I'll be doing anything for my birthday, though. When you get my age,(I won't tell you how old) it just becomes another day. Julie will be baking a cake. That is already planned with the cake mix sitting out ready to put together. It will be chocolate, my favorite.
I hope to get something for my birthday. I've put in a request for an embroidery hoop. We'll see if that happens. If not I'm just glad for the embroidery stuff I have. Boy can these hobbies be expensive!
But anyway Happy Birthday to me.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Janice!

Stephanie said...

We hope you have a very happy birthday! And we hope you get everything you want. ;)

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Well from what I hear Julie will make you a delicious cake!!
I hope you get what you want too.
I was telling Julie the two of you would make great spotlight on our
San Tan Diva's blog :)
Let me know if you would like to be a part of it. Plus others will see how talented you are. I love your baptism towels, maybe more commission will be coming your way.

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Jancie!!!!
Hope it was a good one.
see ya soon

Kristin said...

Hope you had a great birthday yesterday, Janice! I was thinking about you. I'll bet that cake was yummy...and I hope you got the hoop you wanted! :)

Janice Hartman said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and yes I did get the hoop I wanted and Jerry bought it all by himself. Of course I had to call the store ahead of time and tell them what I wanted and to get it ready for him to pick up.