Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Christmas Carol



If you want to see a good Christmas play, go to the Hale Theater in Gilbert. Playing now is a rendition of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol." Julie and I were able to go with a group of women from my ward. It was thoroughly entertaining and delightful. I had no idea what the stage would look like but it is a theater in the round. The sound and effects were really good. It made a nice evening out. (Have dinner at Joe's B-B-Q before the show starts.)
Christmas is so much fun.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Your little snow globe turned out so cute.
A couple of years ago I saw A Christmas Carol with women in the ward as well. Its a great play that really brings in the Christmas spirit huh, plus its great to share a night with great women in the ward.

Yvette said...

I'm glad to know you liked it! Mark the kids and I get to see it on Monday for his birthday. I'm excited!