Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mary Kay


I really appreciate the help a few of my friends have given me with my Mary Kay business. They have been patient with my unorganization and lack of knowledge of colors etc. but they have been a tremendous help with tips and insights. I still don't know how far to take this business. Times are tuff now for everyone but the cosmetics business is doing well. The way we look helps us to feel good about ourselves and feeling good about ourselves spills over into our family life. ABC News recently gave a report of cosmetics and Mary Kay. Click here NBC to see a short video about the Mary Kay Business. I really do love the products. The sooner you start on a skin care routine the better you will look as you get older and the better you'll feel about yourself. I sure do need more practice giving these classes and would love to practice on you. Give me a call.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good Luck with your bussiness. It will come with time. Interesting report.

Jackie said...

Janice, hey i will host your party next tueasday if everything with yvette works out.

Liz said...

Janice anytime you can practice on me!
Maybe when I set up my VT appt with Julie