Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

The New Year is here. Happy New Year to you!
All the celebrations and partying is over. In a way I'm glad. It's always nice to have the Christmas decoration up to enjoy and hear the beautiful Christmas music and most of all to remember and ponder the birth of our Savior.
But now it is time for a new beginning, a new year. Did you make new year resolutions? I made a few but have already broke them. One was to get to bed early each night but I am a night owl and enjoy staying up to sew or work on the computer or watch a movie. My plan was---TV off at 9:00, 9:00 to 9:30 to get last minute emails and tidy up things, 9:30 to 10:00 get ready for bed, 10:00 to 10:30 read scriptures, etc. and 10:30 lights out. But I've gotten to bed later than that. It is so hard. Jerry just doesn't understand me. But if I got up at 4:00 a.m each day to go to work, I'll be in bed early too. But I'm retired and this is one of the joys of retirement.

0 comments: